Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hello?... Is anyone there??

It's been about three years now since I have been on the blog scene, or any other scene for that matter. I have truly become a boring adult. The other day I was just thinking to myself, what have I been doing? I graduated from one of the best art schools in the country, and then moved back to my home town. It feels like I have lost a part of myself... my spark. I love fashion, art, staying up on the trends and latest gossip, but living in a small town and working with 5 year olds everyday, life takes over and fashion doesn't seem to be a part of anyones life here. I will say one thing without moving back I would have never met the love of my life, My life feels complete in that aspect. I want to re-create this blog as who I am now (30 lbs heavier). I want to feel like myself again and this will be the start, my online personnel diary.

Let's do this!

So let me catch you guys up on some things, a lot has happened in the past three years. Retail wasn't for me so i now work in the school system for pre- k. Four and five year olds are awesome and gross. Really though, how can they be so dirty and so adorable all at the same time. weird. These kids have really taught me a lot about life in the short amount of time I have been with them, and I hope I can help mold them into great little people.

In the past year and a half I have also met the love of my life and gained 30 pounds. (being in love will do that to you. apparently) I would've never imagined I would every feel so complete, words can't describe how good this man is to me. I won't go to in to detail, I mean this isn't a love novel, but ladies, just to let you know, fairy tales do come true.

So, I guess that is about it in a nutshell. I'm on a joinery to find myself again. Growing up and becoming an adult... is tough. It's scary and at times you feel like you aren't sure if this is the path you are supposed to be taking. You just kinda have to take a deep breath and keep going, because its a great life and you only have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment