Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Love Handbags <3
"We are depending on Spring/Summer 2011 handbags  to put the sunshine back in our wardrobes"-Refinery 29
I don't know what it is about handbags and I, but I can never seem to buy a bright colored purse. Out of the many handbags I own (and I mean MANY) they consist of black, brown, and tan. Now don't get me wrong I would LOVE to own a bright yellow or hot pink handbag, they look so cute when I see other people carrying them, but when it's time to shop for new bags I am immediately drawn to the browns and blacks. Let me get to the point, obviously it is Spring and handback trend for Spring/Summer 2011 is bright colored backs either plain or with print. I am going to have to step my game up ASAP! So here are a few of the HOTTEST bags at the moment..




From Left to right-.Michael Kors (one of my all time favorite designers), Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, and Gucci. AHHHHH I love them all <3


Of course you know i have to let you in on what i consider the BEST Summer bag of them all...
Marc by Marc Jacobs
This is probably the only bag i will carry this summer, because it's a beach bag!! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment