Sunday, May 8, 2011

Men's Fashion Trends are Important Too...
I admit I feel bad for leaving out mens trends, I'm pretty sure that worth sharing with you guys their top 10 fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2011 :) So apparently the top 10 trends for men are the following: Windbreakers, Minimalist, See Through, Stripes, Bigger Cuts, Prints, White, Fluorescent, Blues, and who would of thought...BAGS! haha I love men who can carry a murse ;) 


Ok...So some of these i know what you are thinking, "I don't know about these trends" Trust me wait till you get a look at these pics...



Windbreakers (see kinda cute)

Minimalist


You guessed it STRIPES, good job ;)



Bigger Cuts! 

My favorite one of them all....


Now  I know most guys don't really follow trends, so thank goodness Men's Trends are much slower than for us girls ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment