Sunday, April 24, 2011


Bringing back the big hat...ohhhh yeaaa



So...my roommate and I have decided to yes "bring back the big hat" I mean come on they are so adorable and you don't HAVE to be at a horse show to rock one!! Sporting this look is a bold fashion move, it really makes a statement about your style. I can tell you right now that its going to be a huge trend this spring/summer, ESPECIALLY for those trips to the beach!!



While i was doing re-search on celebrities and the big hat, I happened to find a picture of Heidi Montag showing off a huge bright pink hat with a flirty floral printed dress (you may not like her, BUT she IS rocking the big hat trend) I think Montag is a really good example of a stylish trend, it's not over whelming, but attracts the right kind of attention!



If you are not that comfortable with standing out in a crowd (because you will if your sporting a floppy hat) start with the fadora hat, they are cute and fashionable. Thats what i did... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment