Friday, April 15, 2011


Thank you Blair Waldorf for my Headband Obsession...

Ever since GG started I never missed an episode, come monday 8pm, I was right there waiting to here the juicy details of Chuck and Blair's relationship. As much as I loved the drama, I was more interested in the fashion, preferably Blair Waldorf's headbands. I'm not the only person that thinks BW headbands are a outstanding fashion statement, but instyle magazine did an article on her variety of stylish hair accessories. Thanks to BW I now own about 30 different headbands



...I started noticeing more and more celebrities sporting headbands, Lauren Conrad, Mary Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie, and many more!

When you think of headbands you dont nessacarily think about the ones in the photos above but mabye a more simple version with only the basic colors, (the kind you use to hold your hair back while you wash your face) but there are so many different options (some pretty crazy ones as well) They are very good for basic wardrobe options , put on a casual outfit and dress it up with a headband that's going to attract attention! OK so I promise I am almost done with my rant about headbands, but I do feel the need to show my favorite one of all times and believe it or not Blair Waldorf was not the one to wear it ;)
If only i had the courage to sport that around town!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment