Friday, April 29, 2011

Summer Time = Cute Bathing Suits!!
Daisy dukes, bikinis on top! Sunkissed skin, So hot we'll melt your popsicle! 
yes chickas, Summer is here!! Time to rack up on really cute swim suits :) The first place I always think of for bathing suits is obviously VictoriasSecret, they have a huge variety of colors, styles, and brands. This season it's all about making a statement, bright colors, bold prints, and SPARKLES! You can practically mix anything together now days and it works! 
ED HARDY

The swimsuit above is by Ed Hardy, who I'm not that crazy about, because Most of his stuff is pretty crazy and out their but I have to admit this suit is actually pretty cute. It has a lot of pattern and bright colors as well, which is hot right now! A couple other main trends for summer 2011 are the one piece, high waisted, and suits with eye catching details like brooches. I personally am really digging on the one piece bathing suits! I know what your thinking, they are so boring and show no skin...Well think again!! One piece bathing suits can be way hotter than the typical two piece...check this out!
Ralph Lauren

You can find this sexy one piece at Nordstrom for $107!! This is a cute yet sexy bathing suit with the cut outs and all of the lace, One of my favorite bathing suits this season. Also I'm all about bringing back the 50's with the high wasted bikinis...how cute!! I mean honestly who doesn't want to dress like Marilyn Monroe?! We are bringing back the hottest trends from some of the biggest celebrity icons of all times! 

Before I go there is a picture I must post! My all time favorite Bikini Poster and my celebrity Icon...

ahhh yes Farrah Fawcett <3 OK guys happy summer  GO GET YOUR TAN ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment