Thursday, April 14, 2011

look at her hair!

Being blonde for years I have had trouble keeping my natural colored roots from showing, but lately I have noticed a new trend in hair styles for spring/summer 2011, Everyone seems to have really dark roots and blonde on the ends. (I wish that would have started before I dyed my hair dark brown...) It started with all the female celebrities but now every where I go it seems to be an evolving trend, which I find very fashionable and edgy. There are ways to make it very suttle or it can stand out and be very noticeable depending on your fashion style.






Another fashion trend in hair colors is dyeing your hair crazy bright colors! It's not for the average person, you will have to be a very outgoing person to have the courage to take on this fashion trend! I have seen everything from bright red hair to just a suttle streak of pink. I wish that i could pull this look off but it doesnt really go with my style. I think it's a great look to pull for the summer season! Maybe I will try it as long as it is the kind i can wash out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment