Sunday, April 17, 2011

Polish Addicts?
Nail Polish Trends Spring/Summer 2011

So lately I have been seeing some crazy nails going on, but when I looked at the hottest colors for spring/summer 2011 there were only cool pastel colors...which don't get me wrong those are the perfect colors for easter time! JK, but really now... should spice it up a little...RIGHT?


I don't know if you have seen Katy Perry's new line of nail polish for O.P.I, but everyone should check it out. It's really easy to do yourself and creates a pattern every single time. You don't have to worry about the hassel of messing up and having to re do it over and over, which happens to me almost every time I try to do my nails myself!! The awesome thing about Perry's polish is you can use any color you want as the base then you apply the crackle polish on top...pictures would probably serve more justice then me rambling out instructions...

I am all about bright multi colored nails in the summer and crazy designs, but at the moment im sporting just a basic hot pink....on my tips! I find it pretty amazing at all the different things you can do with your nails, and it really is a major fashion statement. Wheather you are in to a certain animal print at the time OR you want someones picture on your nails...yes you can do that, it is possible!! crazy huh?



2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and photos :)

    Hey girl I invite you to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure if you could tell me what do you think of it!

    I'll wait for you! :)

    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!
    I love your blog!!! You have some great info. I am following :)

    ReplyDelete